PCA professionals are available to speak at schools, meetings, clubs etc. Topics are timely, appropriate and necessary to the needs of today’s families. Speakers are all professional members of the PCA staff and maintain a field of expertise in their chosen topic. Your group can select a single speaker or customize a package. Many groups are organizing a monthly speaker series.
Topics and Speakers Available
- Dr. Jerry Kowalewski, Ph.D. – “Executive Functioning Disorder and ADHD – symptoms, diagnosis and accommodations
- Veronica Lister Altvater, LCP-C – “Bullying Hurts”
- Dr. Joe Kaine, Ph.D. – “Educational Testing, What it all means”
- Dawn Joseph, LCSW-C – “How students and parents can deal with academic stressors”
- Single speaker fee – $350.
- Two or more speakers – $300
For additional information and /or scheduling call Dr Kenneth Sachs, President of PCA, at 410-828-6062